How to access the images in Canva.com
Last Update há 9 horas
1. Open the PDF that came with your purchase and scroll to the "Access the Editable Canva Files" page. On this page, you'll see links to load each set of templates to Canva.com.
2. If you click the link from a desktop computer you’ll be directed to the following page. Click the "Use Template" button.
3. Next you need to log in to your Canva account. If you don't have one you can create one for free at: Canva.com
Please note: All fonts and images within the templates are accessible with the free account.
4. Once the file opens in Canva, you can rename the file if you'd like.
5. You can also file it in a folder or create a new folder. (Folders are not available with free accounts)
6. You can locate the file in your "Recent Designs" or the search bar.
*Remember to search for whatever you named it.
For more help, watch this step-by-step video tutorial.