How to upload images in Canva.com
By Trevor Gensler
Last Update há 2 meses
The following video will show you how to access all your images. Not just the Opt-in templates like in the video.
1. Download the image product PDF and click on the link to upload to Canva.com.
2. If you click the link from a desktop computer you’ll be directed to the following page.
3. Next you need to log in or create a Canva.com account.
*All fonts and images are accessible with the free account.
4. Rename your file if you want.
5. File in appropriate folder or create a new folder.
6. You can locate the file in your "Recent Designs" or the search bar.
*Remember to search for whatever you renamed it too.